Rental Management

Continuing our focus on Aberdeen IT people and companies, we are taking a look at the IT companies providing services and products in the Oil & Gas sector.  About 40% of the IT companies in the Aberdeen area work with the Oil & Gas sector, and about 52% of the total number of IT companies working in Oil & Gas are located in the Aberdeen area, leaving 48% located throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK.

GRaph of the other sectors that IT companies who work in the Oi & Gas Sector also work in - another Company Connecting Insight